- Water spreads throughout your property
- Water absorbs into the walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Paper goods like photographs and books can start to swell and warp
- Metal surfaces begin to rust
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and cause staining
- Paint begins to blister
48 Hours – 1 week
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Mold may start growing
- Doors, windows, and framing studs swell and warp
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Microbial contamination is possible
More than 1 week
- Restoration time and costs increases, with more materials needing replaced
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose increased risks to occupants
SERVPRO of Warren County is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays. We can rapidly respond to stop further damage, and
Commercial fire damage
Fire, smoke and soot cleanup and restoration services;
- Structural Cleaning-After a smoke or fire damage, ceiling, walls, woodwork, carpeting, and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. SERVPRO will pretest to determine the extent of damage, then use the specific equipment and cleaning products required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found within the structure.
- Contents Cleaning-All the restorable contents in the affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized. This includes area rugs, furniture, draperies, and upholstery. SERVPRO of Warren County can provide wet or dry-cleaning services. Additionally, all other restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition. This includes electronics, art, wood furniture, kitchen items, clothing, bedding, and much more. Finally, SERVPRO of Franklin County can provide an inventory list of all "to be claimed" items.
- Deodorization- SERVPRO provides specialized services that rid your insured's home or place of business of offensive odors left behind by fire or smoke damage. We do not merely cover up lingering odors with a fragrance; we seek out the sources of the odor and remove them.
If your business experiences fire or water damage, give SERVPRO of Warren County a call.
We are here to help 24/7: (513) 932-3649
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Warren County provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,650 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Warren County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately if necessary.
Call is at (513) 932-3649
Water damage is caused by a water intrusion that attacks a material or surface, saturating everything in its path. Natural flooding, leaky roofs, burst pipes, broken dishwashers, and ruptured water heaters are potential causes of water spewing into your home.
A seemingly harmless leak can be problematic and costly. Water damage can absorb materials, rust steel, and rot wood. Leaks can damage drywall, insulation, flooring, carpets, and hardwood. Flooding can also cause structural damage to your building and the longer water sits, the more likely it can result in microbial growth. That is why the extraction process must begin immediately to prevent further damage.
How Long Does It Take for Water Damage to Occur?
Water can cause destruction instantly. As a leak or flood spreads, it will soak everything in its vicinity. Personal belongings can immediately bulge and warp beyond repair. Soft furnishings and upholstery will soak through, and walls and floors will begin to absorb the water. Drywall, furniture, wooden doors, and window frames can swell. Plus, paint or wallpaper can peel or blister, effecting electrical systems.
Call SERVPRO of Warren County at (513) 932-3649 for any water damages. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Who to call
Locating a quality company to help you with your water removal/restoration can be tough. However, there are a few, like SERVPRO, that not only provide you with the services you need to return your home to a quality pre-damage condition, but they also give you a list of things you can do to help yourselves. At SERVPRO, we cannot stress enough how important safety is during these types of situations. Make sure that you and your entire family are safe before you do anything else. However, you should also contact your insurance company and touch base to ensure you have the proper coverage before you contact a restoration company for help.
We are local and family operated business available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Content storage after a damage
Nowadays, we hold many of our memories and keepsakes digitally on our computers, phones, family videotape, and more. Please note that water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard so do not attempt to operate any of them in the wake of water damage.
More traditionally, valuable documents like wedding certificates and photographs make our house a home. Extreme caution must be taken with items like these because they can be delicate and easy to destroy. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO Warren County may be able to save a great deal of them and help minimize further damage. Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration process: air-drying, dehumidification, freezer drying, vacuum freeze-drying, and vacuum thermal drying.
SERVPRO of Warren County is not just a mitigation, fire and mold remediation company. We have many other services that we can offer you! Did you know that we can pack and move your furniture for you?
Contractors often ask us to come in and take care of packing and moving a homeowner’s furniture and content out for flooring repairs. Some homeowner’s need to have carpet installed or hardwoods sanded and refinished. In order to complete that task, everything must be moved out. We have an excellent crew that comes in and treats your items as if they are their own. It is very important to us to pack each item properly to ensure that the piece stays intact. Once your personal items are packed, we send in the crews to move your packed content. Once your repairs are completed, we perform a post clean by wiping down your horizontal surfaces and then we return your items back to their original location.
Take the nightmare out of packing and moving, and call SERVPRO of Warren County.
Call us today and we will take the headache out of the packing and moving.
Locating a water damage
The longer you wait after having water damage the more damage you are causing to your home or business. When you have water damage the best thing to do is shut off the water source that is causing the damage. If the damage is coming from something you are unable to cut off, you may need to contact a plumber in your area. Once this is completed, you will want to call the professional here at SERVPRO of Warren County. No matter how big or small, we will be able to help get it under control.Water damage can be difficult to spot but some signs you can look for in your home and business:
- Water rings on your ceiling or walls
- Soft or sagging on your ceiling or walls
- Wet or soggy carpets
- Warping in your wood flooring
Water damage and your belongings
Salvaging Your Water-Damaged Belongings
It’s important to quickly take note of affected items if damage from water in your home has recently threatened your possessions. Follow some of these tips to recover items as best as possible.
• If objects are still wet, rinse with clear water first. You can also wipe off dry debris with a soft cloth or brush. This prevents any remaining debris or silt from further harming your items.
• Whenever possible, allow objects to air-dry indoors. Avoiding sunlight can help prevent warping and buckling of many materials.
• Airflow and quality is important while recovering your items. Use open windows, fans, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers to your advantage while drying out your belongings. Also, be sure to preclude any mold or mildew from growing in the space.
• If there are metal objects that have been exposed to flood water, wash with clear water and dry with a clean cloth as soon as you’re able.
• For clothing and other textiles, dry cleaning is often the most effective method of preservation. Air dry first and take to a professional soon.
Get Help From a Professional
With quick action, many objects can be saved and restored to their original state. It is possible, unfortunately, that some items may be damaged beyond repair after a natural disaster. It is always a good idea to contact a restoration specialist to help treat damaged goods while recovering from water damage in your home.
Commercial and residential
SERVPRO of Warren County works for your company and works with commercial structures all the time. We know every business is unique and work with you for the best outcomes in the most timely matter. SERVPRO always has your best interest in mind. We will keep your updated daily throughout the process.
You can rest assured knowing our staff is awaiting your call and is happy to help you. SERVPRO of Warren County is always Ready for Whatever Happens.
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
SERPVRO is an emergency service company and available 24/7-365. Give us a call, let us know what we can do to help.