There is nothing better than grilling out in the summertime or a nice fall day. Everyone love’s to see fire in the grill, under hot dogs and burgers at any outdoor party or family cookout. However, if a grill is not managed properly, an unwelcomed fire can turn your family cookout into a catastrophe. Here are some tips for keeping everyone at the party safe while grilling out:
General Grilling Tips
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors and preferable off of wooden decks.
- The grill should be placed well away from the house, deck railings and out from under leaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets away from the grilling area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
If you have any questions or need help call SERVPRO of Warren County at (513)932-3649.