Fire and soot
Fire disasters not only cause FAST damage but it also causes lasting damage. When you have a fire in your home or business it is not just the flames that are dangerous, it is the smoke as well. We have specialized trained employees who take their time to make sure there are absolutely no remains of soot on your personal belongings (if salvageable) after your fire disaster.
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
We here at SERVPRO of Warren County know how devastating water, fire, mold disaster can be and we are dedicated to helping you get through it. Give us a call today at 513-932-3649. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week