If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (513) 932-3649

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical fires

2/22/2018 (Permalink)

Winter weather and the holiday season puts great stress on home outlets. Along with the ordinary plug-ins (coffee pot, lamps, hair dryers) we add the stress of space heaters. These additional items are potentially very hazardous and can lead do significant damage to your home, business, or property.

SERVPRO wants to provide you with the steps necessary to prevent these things! However, if an unfortunate event occurs, we are here to help!

  • Frequently check electrical cords
  • Major appliances should be plugged directly into wall outlets (not extension cords)
  • Clean dryer lint filter after every use
  • Do not overload extension cords or power strips
  • NEVER leave space heaters or heated blankets on unattended
  • Unplug items after use

Use these tips provided by SERVPRO of Warren County as a proactive measure to prevent a fire damage event at your home or business.

Call our office (513)932-3649

Other News

View Recent Posts