SERVPRO’s Fire Restoration Process
Every fire damage is unique and, therefore, will require a unique restoration process. However, here are steps to our typical fire restoration services:
- Fire damage assessment: Our trained technicians will thoroughly examine the house to determine the extent of the fire, soot, and smoke damage.
- Board-upping and Roof-tarping: If a fire damages the roof, walls, and windows, our professionals will place tarps on the damaged roofs and board-up missing walls and windows.
- Water Removal: If there is water damage, we’ll use state-of-the-art air movers to remove the standing water and dry soaked items.
- Smoke and soot repair: We have the right products and techniques to remove soot from walls and other surfaces.
- Cleaning: Our skilled professionals will clean and sanitize all the restorable items damaged by the fire. We’ll also ensure that your home is free from the acidic fumes and odor of the fire.
- Restoration: Before leaving, we will ensure your home is back to its initial condition (if not better). Our restoration services will involve installing a new carpet, painting, replacing the dry walls, and many other minor repairs in your home.
If you ever need quick and professional fire restoration, do not hesitate to check out SERVPRO of Warren County. Whether day or night, we are always available to help you. 513-932-3649