Below are the most common Fire Hazards in your home.
- Alcohol and Fire
It's a fact that many house fires are caused by someone attempting to cook or smoke while under the influence of alcohol.
Candle fires happen in places like bedrooms and bathrooms where people use them as mood enhancers. Unfortunately, people can fall asleep with a candle still burning or leave the room without snuffing out the flame. Candles should NEVER be left burning unattended!
Many items in the kitchen can catch fire easily including pot holders, dish towels, and product packaging. Keep curtains away from the stove and clean up all spills on the stove top or near by counters.
Unsafe use of electricity can be a ticking time bomb! An electrical fire can happen at any time. Follow-up when a fuse or circuit breaker blows. Don't just reset the breaker or replace the fuse. Find out what caused the problem.
Too many fires are caused from careless disposal of smoking materials
Call SERVPRO of Middletown/Springboro